Repair or Replacement Coverage Due to Accidental Damage Occurring During Normal Wear:
- Replacement of stones, as a result of covered damage
- Repair or replacement of cracked or chipped stones
- Center Stone coverage is included in the Lifetime plan only
- Soldering, as required*
- Broken, bent, or worn prongs or mountings
- Broken bracelets or chains
- Knots or kinks in bracelets and chains
- Broken earring posts or backs
- Stretched or broken pearl strands
- Cracked or thinning ring shanks
- Tightening or resetting of stones
- Ring sizing*
- Cosmetic rhodium plating of white gold*
- Excludes minor surface scratches incurred through Normal Wear.
- Soldering of engagement and wedding bands will only be covered as a repair, not at the time of purchase.
- Ring sizing does not cover initial ring sizing at the time of purchase, eternity bands, or invisible settings.
- Rhodium plating will be provided one (1) time each two (2) years of the term of the Service Agreement.
*To have services performed, please go to your original retailer or another registered Montage Jewelry Care plan service provider. Be sure to take your original sales receipt and covered product to the servicing retailer or call or email the Montage Jewelry Care Customer Care Center at 888-807-2249 and email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit www.montagejewelrycare.com for more details*.